Bernard's Scanner Programming Service
(Now Serving the San Francisco Bay Area)
Please read the following guidelines for the use of this service:
1. This will only be conducted on a local basis only. The scanner owner must be present during the programming process. No shipping of scanners to me at this time.
2. Payment can be through PayPal (personal payments only) or cash payment at the time of programming. No checks please.
3. Scanner cable and software can be provided for most GRE, Radio Shack, Whistler and Uniden scanners. Please bring your cable if it is proprietary and not supported by GRE, Radio Shack, Whistler or Uniden.
4. Frequency information must be provided if this information is not already posted on my site.
5. No guarantees or warranties on accuracy of data programmed into scanners, this applies to data provided by me or user provided data.
6. I assume no liability and have no responsibility if anything should happen to the scanner during and after the programming process.
7. Refund available only if I am unable to program the scanner with any data.
8. Programming of scanner does not include full technical support, however I am more than happy to answer most questions during and after programming.
Cost: $35 if scanner owner meets me at any public location in the San Leandro/Hayward area.
Service includes programming of any computer programmed scanner with up to 500 channels (up to 10 trunked systems and 150 talkgroups). Hand programming for scanners is available on a negotiated basis.
Scanner owner agrees to all policies set forth above and to any other conditions that may be negotiated on a per case basis when service request is made.
Please note that it may take as much as 2 hours for programming to be completed depending on complexity. Please allow for an appropriate amount of time for the task to be completed.
I will provide my contact information once contact is made with me using the form below:
I will try to reply within two days of receiving your request.I'm PayPal Verified
Return to my homepage